In the past decade, there has been a significant surge in the gig economy and many people have become obsessed with the idea of becoming their own bosses.
The flexibility of time and place that freelancing platforms can provide is truly unmatched with any other full-time job.
Rise in Popularity of Freelance Platforms
After the Coronavirus pandemic hit the world, many companies had to face economic turbulence and therefore, had to shack many of their employees. This has led to a dramatic rise in the number of job seekers all around the world. However, at this point everyone was working from home, therefore, people started looking for freelance work and thus, freelancing marketplaces like Upwork, Fiverr, etc. became very popular.
Developing a Freelancer Marketplace
Many companies, looking at the widespread popularity of these platforms, started to build freelancing apps, websites, etc. However, developing a platform like Upwork from square one can be extremely time consuming and very expensive. This is why clone scripts like Network Plus come to the rescue. It serves as a great alternative solution to building from scratch.
Features of a Freelancing Clone Script and What can you Integrate?
- Accessible Round the Clock– Having a freelancer platform, you can help freelancers and recruiters get access to the app or website at any point in time. There is no hard and fast rule that they have to find work only during their working hours, unlike permanent employees. Similarly, recruiters too can find someone to handle their project even at odd hours during the day.
- Freelancer and Recruiter Dashboard– The freelancer dashboard provides the freelancers with a lot of features like Profile Management, Proposal Submission, Searching for projects, jobs, etc. Ideally, the recruiters also have a seamless dashboard, where they can browse resumes and manage bids and proposals of the freelancers so that they can choose the best among the rest.
- Machine Learning Integration– Machine Learning can be integrated into the freelancing platforms for giving recommendations to the freelancers about the kind of jobs they search for, by reading their search patterns and the same goes for the recruiters. Machine Learning can also help to create chatbots for 24×7 virtual assistance to provide great customer service.
- Escrow Method of Payment– The Escrow method of payment acts as an intermediary between the recruiters and the freelancers, as it ensures that no parties get exploited by one another. For example- If a recruiter wants to hire a freelancer, then he has to deposit some funds so that when the work gets completed, he cannot vanish without paying the money. Neither can the freelancers get away with the money without doing the project. Therefore, the Escrow method of payment keeps both parties accountable.
- SEO friendly– The clone script Network Plus is SEO friendly and can help to create a freelance platform that will rank higher in the search engines like Google and therefore, it will help in bringing organic traffic to your website.
So, if you want to build a freelancing platform and integrate it with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, then contact BSEtec for its futuristic IT solutions and services. Get in touch with us today!