Importance, Features, Monetization, and More of a Real Estate App
The global commercial real estate industry is expected to be 3.2 trillion in terms of revenue. From a statistics report, 52% of the buyers discovered their new home on the internet. If you are a real estate agent, now is the time to go digital with a real estate website and real estate app. A real estate app will help you take your business to the next level and grow your business quickly.
Why You Need A Real Estate App:
- Improved Customer Engagement and a Faster Sales Process: Real estate agents can use custom real estate apps to speed up the sales process. You can use the real estate app to send notifications about the special offers that are currently available.
- 24/7 Communication and Improved Decision-Making: In this fast-paced world, people don’t have time to go to real estate agents and visit property sites, but with the real estate app, they can search for properties on the go. They can also analyze property details, and compare prices, amenities, and so on.
- Rewarding Customer Experience: Real estate app provides you with a highly personalized experience tailored for specific requirements. For example, you can use 3d visualization techniques like VR integration to add value to your service.
Features of Real Estate App:
- Property Listing: Property listings are a must-have feature in any real estate app. The property listing should include a comprehensive list of available properties and other important details.
- Search and Filters: The search feature allows users to search for properties based on location or type of property. The filters in search results narrow down the property listings. Property filters include location, area, price, type of property (tenement, office, apartment, or bungalow, for example), rent/buy, terrace, number of rooms, parking facilities, and so on.
- Interactive Maps: You can integrate google maps or bing maps with third-party integrations. Including a map helps the customer to find a way to the property and gives an idea about what is around the property.
- Property images and details: The real estate app should provide HQ images and videos of the properties, this makes the experience even more immersive and the buyers get to know every deets of the property visually.
- Virtual Tour: The incorporation of Virtual Reality technology is an added advantage. A 360-degree view of the property and virtual tour save customers time and help them make informed decisions.
- Favorites: Favourite property section saves a lot of time. It personalizes every user’s experience by sorting a list of their favorite properties which makes them shortlist all the properties they have liked overall.
How to Monetize your Real Estate App: You can monetize the real estate app by doing the following.
- Charge the property sellers: Set a commission fee for the property seller to pay you for their property to be listed on your app. You can set the price based on the type of property, its value, and other factors.
- Use Freemium Model: You can use a freemium model to increase the number of app subscribers. In this model, you can allow users to use certain features, such as searching and viewing properties, for free. However, in order to access certain features, such as obtaining the phone number or contacting the property’s owner, they must upgrade to the premium version.
- Revenues from Ads: Running ads is one of the most influential and straightforward ways to generate income in a short span of time. You can display mortgage ads, furniture ads, interior decor ads, property, and housing loan ads, and other properties-related ads.
If you believe your company requires a real-estate app but are unsure where to begin, then this post would have been helpful we believe. To launch your real estate app like Trulia, check out, Asset plus, the best property listing script. Contact BSEtec for more details and a free live demo.