“If you don’t live stream your show you’re missing out on a huge opportunity that your competitors are going to pick up on.” – Digital Manager, Carolina Herrera (New York-based fashion house).
Live video is revolutionizing how brands engage with their audiences, making live streaming for marketers no longer a novelty. Other social media formats cannot instantly and authentically engage viewers like live video. Live video is a requirement for customers at every stage of the decision-making process. Innovative brands are using tools like Insta Live, LinkedIn Live, Facebook Live, Bigo live and Periscope in their marketing stack in novel ways to meet this expanding demand.
Live Streaming Stats:
Here is a list of live streaming stats to prove why a live streaming strategy is a must-have for marketing.
- By 2024, 91 million subscribers will use live streaming.
- 2019 saw more than 1.1 billion hours of live streaming.
- 80 percent of viewers prefer watching live videos from a brand to reading a blog.
- 82% favor live video from a company over social media updates.
- Consumers are more likely to have a negative opinion of a brand when they see a low-quality video, according to 62% of consumers.
- Enjoyment of the video increased brand association by 139% and sales intent by 97%.
- A landing page with video can increase conversion rates by 80% or more.
- 64% of users are likelier to make an online purchase following a video.
- A video in an email increases click-through rates by 200–300%.
What Live Streaming Marketing Strategy Can Do To Your Brand:
- Global reach: Livestreaming has the ability to connect international offices, increase the viewership of an event attended by hundreds of people into the millions, and reach audiences of unprecedented size for product launches, fashion shows, or fan releases.
- Less expensive: Livestreaming options are greater than ever, there are no expensive upfront costs or fancy hardware, all you need to do is use a live streaming app or bigo-like clone scripts to start streaming.
- Virtual Shopping experience: When you live stream your products or live sell from streaming platforms, you reach customers globally and people can buy products in the comfort of their homes.
- Scale your business: More Conversion rates and live selling through live streaming increase retails which in turn helps you in scaling your business.
Are you ready to leverage a live streaming strategy for your company’s video marketing? According to Google, global watch time for live content has increased by 250% year on year. So, put in some time and effort and your live broadcasts will reach a much larger audience. Keep your brand alive with live streaming. Try your hands on Streambiz, the best Bigo live clone script to launch your live streaming app platform. Contact BSEtec for more details and a free live demo.