Helping small businesses grow, the live streaming industry has become one of the most influential marketing strategies. We live in a generation where people believe google and social media more than human beings, and big businesses leave no stone unturned to make themselves look good on all such platforms. However, small businesses have a hard time outshining their competitors and overcoming the hurdles to bring their products or services to the marketplace.
Why is Live Streaming Becoming So Popular for Businesses?
People already choose video content over static content. Making it all the more interesting and interactive, by putting in a human element– live streaming engages the audience in every possible way and leads to business growth.
This is the reason behind the surge in companies creating their live streaming platform for business. However, instead of developing from scratch, most businesses are opting for live streaming clone scripts like the Periscope Clone– Live Plus.
Discover the Importance of Live Streaming With Our Periscope Clone
How does Live Streaming Help Small Businesses to Thrive?
Streaming live has its fair share of benefits and advantages. It creates personalized content for your viewers and potential future customers and makes you stand out from all other posts or tweets, which in turn, invites attention from the audience and makes a difference by creating a greater overall impression.
- It widens your customer reach– Even if you are from a small city or town, having a live streaming platform will widen your reach globally and as a default, it will increase your customer base– resulting in better sales. A live streaming platform gives you the ability to communicate with people wherever they are, and you can expand your business beyond the local parameters and serve a broader demographic.
- It promotes brand credibility– The audience gets to see the face behind the brand. This helps the customers gain trust and confidence in the brand. The live session can be a Q&A session, or behind the scenes, etc. and all of these things help to build the credibility of the business.
- You can launch new products– Launching a new product and circulating it in the market for creating awareness needs a lot of time, money and effort. However, having a live streaming platform can help to reduce the number of resources spent, by hosting the event live and reaching a wider audience globally.
- It helps you connect and interact with your audience in real-time– In this day and age of social distancing, nothing has become more important than staying connected. A live streaming platform can keep the communication between you and your potential customers alive and can help you interact with each other in real-time, via the live commenting features.
- You can integrate a call-to-action into the viewing experience– As the live video stream is ending, you can provide a call-to-action, like “buy now” or “contact us” with a website plugin, which will redirect them to the same. You can also provide a link to your newsletter subscription, wherein they need to put their email address. This will help you generate more sales and profits, and also encourage them to buy the products from your store- online or offline.
Create Your Own Live Streaming Platform with Periscope Clone
Live streaming for business , if done right– can revolutionize your company and make your company distinctive in the minds of your audience. So, if you are looking forward to creating a live streaming platform using the Live Plus script, contact BSEtec today and avail of the Live Demo Session.