Gone are the days when commercial platforms were limited to B2C– i.e. business to customers. It is time to say hello to a modern eCommerce system where online stores are strictly focused on B2B e companies. It is the age of online stores and companies in the B2B space rely on the digital medium for everything– starting from ERP technology, virtual assistants and for generating sales.
What is a B2B eCommerce platform?
B2B eCommerce means online transactions in which both involved parties are businesses, unlike B2C where the business is redirected to customers.
Why is B2B adapting to eCommerce more often than not?
From the traditional offline territory, business-to-business landscapes quickly shifted away and hopped onto the eCommerce bandwagon. With the increasing need of having eCommerce platforms catering to other businesses, it has become the need of the hour to invest in building apps & websites. However, creating a website from scratch is not only time consuming but also very expensive therefore it is feasible to use a crisp clone of Etsy– i.e. Pazer Plus.
Read “The future of B2B Ecommerce Marketing trends will play a huge role in 2020”
The features to look for in a B2B eCommerce platform
eCommerce platforms as a whole can differ in many ways but still be very similar to each other. Some of the B2B eCommerce platform examples are BigCommerce, IBM digital Commerce, NetSuite SuiteCommerce.
Some of the features that one must look for in a B2B eCommerce platform are:
- High Customization – A B2B eCommerce platform is a large marketplace–it is a platform that will be catering to many businesses, and that is why it must be highly customizable as it will be tailored to fit the requirements of the different businesses it is going to serve.
- SEO friendly – For an enhanced recognition, visibility and awareness of a B2B eCommerce platform, it has to be Search Engine Optimized so that it brings in organic traffic by ranking up higher in the various search engines, like Google, Firefox, etc.
- Easy Navigation – Businessmen and professionals from all sorts of backgrounds are going to operate this platform, so it is extremely important that the app or site has a very simple, user-friendly interface through which the users can navigate easily.
- Multiple Payment Gateways – Business to business transactions will be much higher than regular B2C transactions, which makes it very essential to have multiple payment gateways for the companies to pay swiftly without the hassle and with security & encryption.
- Low Cost of Development – The most important of all, creating a B2B eCommerce platform should be cost-effective & affordable with a quick launch feature. Thus, it is the right decision to choose Pazer Plus.
Look At “What is the best advantage of eCommerce website development?”
So, if you are looking forward to creating a new B2B eCommerce platform, then stop procrastinating and start creating with BSEtec. Get in touch with us today!